- Body – The body consists of inner and outer plates enclosing a seamless casting of Chubbsafes own multi-layered Sovereign barrier material offering resistance against various forms of attacks that includes the Diamond Core Drill. The overall thickness of the body is 100mm.
- Door – The door has an overall thickness of 212mm with an effective protective thickness of 100mm. Like the body, the door is filled with the multi-layered Sovereign barrier material. For additional fire protection, a steel pan filled with fire resistant material is secured to the back of the door. The door is secured by 3-way moving bolts with deadbolts fixed to the back edge. All bolts measure 32mm in diameter.
- Locking – Fitted with a 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and a 11-lever Key Lock. Both locks operate independently of each other. Both locks are protected by a Glass Relocker. The Relocker is further protected by a plate embedded with Tungsten Carbide pins. This further strengthens the drill resisting qualities of the Relocker. An additional “LIVE” Relocker is fitted for further protection.
- Fire Resistance – Tested in accordance to Section 8.5 of the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037 – 1987 for a 90 minutes fire rating.
- Fitting – The safe comes with a standard internal steel shelf, adjustable at intervals to suit individual customer requirements. Internal drawers are made of steel and are individually secured by a key lock with keys in duplicate.
- Finish – A Polyurethane base paint finish is used to coat the body and door. The paint is both scratch resistant and durable