- Body barrier thickness of 65mm; constructed from steel, welded throughout and filled with specially formulated Chubbsafes barrier material
- A solid composite 35mm thick door is combined with additional protection plates for crucial locking areas.
- Solid steel moving bolts with a 28.5mm diameter affix the door to the body, while fixed “anti-heeling” bolts on both front and rear edges protect the door from prying attack.
- Glass relocker to ensure bolts to remain firmly in place should an attack on the lock occur (featured on size 2 and above)
- A Polyurethane base paint finish is used to coat the body and door. The paint is both scratch resistant and durable
- Tested in accordance with EN 14450 Level S2, certified by ECB•S
- Mini Banker MKII has been tested to a level corresponding to the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037 with fire resistance for up to 60 mins