• Solid door slab with a protective thickness of 89mm (3½”) forms the basis of the door which has an overall thickness of 226mm. Filled with special formulated barrier material reinforced with steel fibers provides resistant to high speed drilling, oxyacetylene cuttings and jack attacks.
• Secured by 7 active front bolts, 2 active top bolts, 2 active bottom bolts and 7 fixed rear bolts. Each bolt has a diameter of 50mm.
• Secured by a 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and a 11-lever double bitted Key Lock as standard. Both locks operated independently.
• Protected by two Glass Relockers. Any forced attempt to dislodge the locks would activate relocker and restricts the movement of the internal boltwork system.
• Relockers are further protected by Chubbsafes patented Torch and drill resistant (TDR)material.
• The “wrapped around the wall” door frame is fabricated from steel sections, bent to form a single structure. Vestibule side frames at full height of the door are attached to the frame and grip the inside of the wall. This design provides stronger resistance against attacks to the door.