- Safe with drill- and fire-resistance. 90mm walls made of fibre high-strength steel reinforced with New Miltonex N 200 barrier material.
- Door has an overall thickness of 140mm and is protected by a keyless combination and a key lock.
- The keyless combination lock is listed under UL Group 2, Vd S class 2, C EN B, A2P B.
- The key lock is an eight-lever, double-bitted, non-key retaining key lock.
- Each lock is protected by advanced drill resistant plates, anti-drive feature and secondary relocking system.
- Tested in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard J IS S1037 for 60 minutes fire-resistance.
- The safe comes with a standard internal steel shelf, adjustable at intervals to suit individual customer requirements. Internal drawers are also made of steel and are individually secured by a key lock with keys in duplicate.
- In order to protect against potential corrosion, all Chubbsafes Challenger models are subjected to a multi-stage anti-rust cleaning and degreasing process, prior to epoxy priming and high-quality polyurethane top coat finishing. This ensures that the products not only provide high grade security but also a top class appearance.